Monday, September 3, 2007

yes indeed it is Labor Day


So I have been enjoying a 4 day weekend. I have not done too much, mow my rents lawn, played with Zeke, planted plants for the rents, read stuff for school and tried to relax.
Now when I try to relax there is always something that gets in my way...alot of the time it is Sean......but this time it wasn't him. This time it is the stress of having to spend too much money this week. See I am going to Washington at the end of September, I can't wait I'm so excited. But it seemed as soon as I purcheased my ticket everything has been breaking, zeke's electric fence stopped working (that took about 3 days to figure out what was wrong then a couple more days to get the part to fix it). Then I thought hey if you find a good deal on a new camera you should by it. So I did, I ordered a new camera on Friday afternoon, then on Friday evening I notice one of my tires was flat. Then Saturday morning I noticed another one had a cut in it. So what all of this boils down to is this upcoming week I get to buy new tires for my truck. Really, I am not mad because I do travel alot and I would rather be safe then sorry and I am sure my friends and family would agree.


Besides all of that school is going good so far, the kids are so young I am an old fart. But I understand things in a little bit different way than they do, which I think the awesome. Right now my favorite class is my Senior Sem. class in Rec. because of the book we are reading right now. My attitude may change because there is a-whole-freaking-lot of reading in that class and I am not much of a reader.

No comments: