Monday, September 17, 2007

I love my life.....just wish there was more time to spend with friends


So my weekend was wonderful. I am truly amazed with my friends, especially the ones that I consider to be part of my family.


Not too many things make me happier than going to Sanger and spending time with the Tutt's. We are basically one big happy family. Anyways to give you a quick run down of the weekend, there is way too much to share so I will give ya'll the highlights.


On Friday night was Sanger's Homecoming football game, and the excitement started before kick-off happened. There was an accident in front of the high school, it required Care Flight and the best LZ (landing zone) was the football field. So Sanger emergency services secured the field as the LZ.


They did a great job. Good job TWT!!!!!!!!!!

So the football game was played and Sanger won (they played Van Alstyne, I was thinking about changing the spelling of my name to styne....what so ya think?)

Then on Saturday morning there was the Homecoming parade. So I took Squirt and Squishy up the street to watch the parade then they informed me that we did bring a bag for the candy. I have never seen that much candy being tossed during a parade......all of my pockets were full.






Then we were off the Squirt's first soccer game. She was a great defender!!!!!




All in all I had a great time. I go on trips because I miss my friends that have become my family. And I also get a lot of time to think things through on my trips. I drive at least 3-8 hours around trip....it is great time to get a better understanding of yourself.


I had a great time working and getting dirty with TWT, like the good ole days. I don't think that anybody else can have as much fun as we do when we are working on something. And we don't know why we have that much fun. We are too cool!!!!
In a nutshell that was my weekend.....the end!!!!

No comments: